Feeling a bit lost tonight.

CLAIREDAY

Account on hold
Apr 22, 2015
Dad's funeral is getting very near.

Dad's funeral is on Thursday and I hope all will be ok.
He took out a funeral plan but left no wishes on how it is to be organised etc.
Dougal has got a new collar and lead but will not be wearing black. He has had a bath.
He is a Sandy coloured dog.
I hope he behaves as he did at Mum's funeral but I am not sure if he will give a goodbye woof when the curtains close again.
Dad loved his dogs so I don't think he will mind if there is a slight disruption.
It appears about 50 people will be coming.

Claire

CLAIREDAY

Account on hold
Apr 22, 2015
Dad's funeral went without any problems.

Dad's funeral took place today and there were no problems.
The funeral directors were very good along with the minister.
Dougal woofed a few seconds before the curtains closed where as he woofed as the curtains started to close at Mum's funeral.
Dougal behaved very well for a pet dog and I am sure Dad would have not minded the small mistake.

Claire

fredsnail

Dec 21, 2008
I'm so glad things went well - and Dougal did a wonderful job today - I'm sure the humans were just a little slow closing the curtains today and Dougal was ontime.

Soobee

Aug 22, 2009
South
Glad things went as well as they could today and that Dougal was there to keep you company.

CLAIREDAY

Account on hold
Apr 22, 2015
I'm so glad things went well - and Dougal did a wonderful job today - I'm sure the humans were just a little slow closing the curtains today and Dougal was ontime.

Hi fredsnail

I am sure you have got to be correct. Dogs cant be wrong.
Dougal has had his walk this morning but he is still looking for Dad.

Claire

Last edited:

CLAIREDAY

Account on hold
Apr 22, 2015
Dougal has had to deal with a lot of grief in his life.
His previous owner died and our previous dog died the same day and he came to our house that day.
He had to put his own grief on one side to get us right. I am sure he could tell a previous dog had been in the house.
Dougal went to his previous owner's funeral.
He also went to Mum's funeral and Dad's. Dougal behaved well at all of the funerals.

Claire