1. elizabeth hc

elizabeth hc Registered User

Oct 31, 2012
    I am feeling sorry for myself. O.H wanted to go out with his friends so I cancelled two medical appointments for him and re arranged them. Then I was looking forward to a day to myself, a rare event.This morning he woke up and decided he didn't,t want to go out. No reason, there never is. It is just all so stressful and sometimes a little thing seems too much Argh! I hate this disease

2. pamann

pamann Registered User

Oct 28, 2013
    Kent
    Hello elizabeth, so you are feeling a bit down, it is a heartbraking disease, everyday is different, l used to take my husband out everyday, then he would not get out of the car. Lots of medical appointments had to be cancelled as he would not go. I am so pleased that he is now in a CH, l could not look after him anymore. Do you have any help? you need to have a break from caring, 24/7 will be too much for you. Look after yourself.