Fed-up, angry and at my Wits end - HELP!

Shakey1961a

Nov 7, 2004
Southport
I'm sorry I only seem to come on here when I have a problem, but the situation is really getting on top of me now.

You're more than aware of my troubles after being arrested for something I didn't do and my mum being denied visitors for over 10 months.

Anyway, the bl**dy b1tch is back and is now working at the home on my mum's floor. How insensitive can you get. I wrote to the NMC fitness to practice department but they said there was no case to answer and almost said she was in the right for doing what she did!

Mum's now 79, she still eats very well but has very advanced Alzheimer's but seems to battle and fight very well.

I'm thinking of moving her, but have been told that if I did it could quicken her demise.

Anyone got any ideas or advice as this is really doing my head in.

BTW, when "she" is on duty I always go accompanied by a friend to make sure she doesn't get the chance to do it again.

rhallacroz

Sep 24, 2007
merseyside
Sorry your having a bad time. I would certainly move her given your situation. You have to be cared for as well as your mum and in this environment I think the journey ahead will be a difficult one. Could you move her to a different area.
Good luck
ANgela

Shakey1961a

Nov 7, 2004
Southport
I just wish I knew of a way to move her with as little distress as possible. Even her doctor says she shouldn't be moved, but I'm caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Thanks for the HUG btw it's appreciated.

I need to get a lot of advice on this. May pop into the local Alzheimer's society office in Southport, see if they can be of any help.

Chat again soon!

Regards

Steve

helen.tomlinson

Mar 27, 2008
Hello Shakey1961a

I do not know your story but it sounds very distressing and complicated. I do hope you get the sort of help and advice you need but in the meantime I send you my best wishes and a hug.

Helen

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Steve,

If you are being advised not to move your mother, please take that advice.

Rise above your feelings if you can, for the sake of your mother. You might have to see this person but you do not have to acknowledge her. You are within your rights to ignore her and just concentrate on your mother.

There are always people in this world who offend us. They may be in our view but we do not have to see them.

Love xx

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anita1968