Farewell to my Mother

Libby

May 20, 2006
North East
Jude

I'm so sorry to hear of your sad news. I know what it's like to lose a parent. My dad died last year after battling cancer, although it was his heart that gave out in the end. Even though I was heartbroken, I knew that he wouldn't have to go through any more suffering. I'm pleased now, that when I think of him, that it's the happier times I remember when he was well and fit - the last few years of his pain are thankfully receding

I too will be thinking of you on Tuesday.

Take care

Libby

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Jude,
Been thinking of you today, I hope that it all went well. (You know what I mean).
With love,
Amy

May

Oct 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Jude
Hoping that today you could celebrate Mum's life, not just mourn her passing.My thoughts are with you.
Take care

jeannette

Feb 27, 2006
Sending condolences

We haven't communicated directly, so I hope you don't mind, but I just felt the need, along with so many others, to send you good wishes, and to thank you for sharing this most incredibly personal time with us. How wonderful that you had those last moments together, and that she was lucid. My deepest sympathy.
Jeannette

emscub

Dec 5, 2003
Bath
Dear Jude,

It has been a while since we last spoke, but I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you.

Take care,

LindaD

Nov 17, 2004
Suffolk
Condolences

My mother died in hospital in 25th May so I can image how sad you must be feeling.

Her husband doesn't have dementia so he is devasted - I can appreciate how much "better" it would have been the other way around - I think that after her initial grief, she would have "forgotten" very quickly.

carol

Jun 24, 2004
Surrey/Hampshire
Dear Jude,

So sorry to read your devasting news about your beloved mother. Just to let you know that we are thinking of you.

Best wishes.

Carol