FAQs

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Thanks @nitram for your comments on my original post.

"Unsure if this where to say but the 'watched thread' function seems a bit flaky lately. I have a few marked for alert but not email.

One thing I wondered is whether it doesn't work if you are logged in and/or responding to another thread at the time?

It's still useful to look in the list for the eye symbol but thought worth a mention."

Since original post and comments, just to add that they all seem to work sometimes!

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
@CeliaW I've also noticed that the "watched thread" alert seems quite hit and miss. I flagged it up to the admin a couple of weeks ago. Sometimes it seems to work fine, other times it doesn't work.

member74974

Jun 30, 2018
I have now managed to ‘bookmark ‘ some very useful information, but can’t see how to access it on a tablet. My tablet doesn’t show all the information you can see on a computer. Isn’t it possible to access your bookmarks on a tablet?

Beate

May 21, 2014
London
I work almost solely from my iPad and you can access all your bookmarks by clicking on the + sign on the top right hand corner of your screen. (Also by clicking on the book symbol on the top left hand corner but it's easier via the +) You can create folders to sort bookmarks into and it's easy to accidentally file a new bookmark in the wrong folder so if you have any, check them all.

Beate

May 21, 2014
London
If we're talking about all bookmarks on your tablet, then that's easily done by clicking on the book symbol top left, then on Edit then on New Folder.

member74974

Jun 30, 2018
I meant the bookmarks in the Forum. I don’t think there’s a way I can do that. Never mind. Thanks for your help.

Beate

May 21, 2014
London
What's happened to "Recent Posts" as a quick link from Forums? This is what I always click on and it seems to have disappeared as an option. Now I have to click on "New Posts" and click on the link from there.

WHY???

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konnifel