fancy a Chat

elwoodlpool

Mar 27, 2006
Derbyshire
www.myspace.com
Does anyone fancy a call with a man whos suffering tonight ???

If anyone fancies a chat tonight im really suffering thinking about mum and id love a chat with someone who knows how im feeling

fancy a Pm ????

MARK

Last edited:

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Hiya Mark

Mark honey...........it might be best if you don't put your phone number on view to everyone, you might be woken at all hours by some undesirable people (not TP members) as anyone with access to the internet can read these posts, it might be best if you delete your number and ask people to contact you by pm instead.

I do understand how you feel honey, but it might make your problems even worse if calls wake your family at unearthly hours.

Much love
Alex x

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
Hi Mark,

I agree with Alex. I know you are low but please don't post your phone number, it may cause huge problems. Please delete it.

There are lots of us on TP who will 'listen' either on the threads or by PM.

Nell

Aug 9, 2005
Australia
Hi Mark,
I'm so sorry you are feeling low at present. I was really, really low a few weeks ago and I know how awful it feels. It isn't much help to say "take time for yourself" because so often this is not possible. But if you CAN do something for yourself (healthy something ;) ) it can help a bit.

Nothing can take away the dreadfulness of what is happening with your Mum,but it is a little bit easier to cope if you are feeling strong.

Having said that, I know that it is very difficult to do. Just know that we on TP are sending you our caringest and supportingest wishes. (Not sure if these are real words - but they should be!)

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hello Mark

I hope things are a bit better this morning.

As the other people in this thread have said, it is very much not a good idea to post real name, contact address, phone number, even e-mail address on Talking Point.

The forum is public, and people anywhere can read these posts without having to register.

Talking point is a help forum, but it is not a chat room in the normal sense of the term, and we don't recommend members having direct contect who do not know each other very well through communicating on the forum.

If you find yourself really needing to speak to someone late at night, then there is a service that offers "confidential non-judgemental support, 24 hours a day for people experiencing feelings of distress or despair" - the Samaritans http://www.samaritans.org/

When I was at my lowest with my wife, Jan, I always kept their card on me, in case I needed to talk.

Best wishes

Gill W

Jan 31, 2007
Co. Durham
Mark,

Just catching up on the posts after a week away.

You have my MSN contact, please feel free to talk to me there, I'll be in every day.

Gill
xx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dorarosa