Family care (gratuitous) payment

fortune

Sep 12, 2014
Hi to all. I have made a successful application to the Court of Protection for a family care 'gratuitous' payment. I am Attorney (property and finance) and also full-time carer for my mother and I was facing financial difficulties as a result. My mother is well-resourced financially but as her attorney there was a conflict of interest if she were to support me financially. I don't think these payments are widely known about. In my case it has been a huge help. It may be there are many others who could benefit? I can't give any advice but having been through the process I can offer my experience.

Katykartweel

May 5, 2020
Hi to all. I have made a successful application to the Court of Protection for a family care 'gratuitous' payment. I am Attorney (property and finance) and also full-time carer for my mother and I was facing financial difficulties as a result. My mother is well-resourced financially but as her attorney there was a conflict of interest if she were to support me financially. I don't think these payments are widely known about. In my case it has been a huge help. It may be there are many others who could benefit? I can't give any advice but having been through the process I can offer my experience.
I’d really like the benefit of your experience please! How can I get in touch with you?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
old ginger