Falsely accused - Prosecution still ongoing

Shakey1961a

Nov 7, 2004
Southport
Hi all - Steve here. Just giving you an update of what's been happening.

I will try not to talk about the case too much as it's still in progress and would not want to put myself or anyone else at a disadvantage.

Thankfully on 4 December I had my bail varied and have been allowed to return home, but I'm still not allowed to see my mother. As I write it's coming up to 6 months since I've seen her, but I believe her to be ok.

The prosecution want to bring my mother's "demeanour" into it. I mean what has that got to do with the price of fish? How can my mum's actions be relied upon?

The whole thing is bizzare. I have been told that a member of the legal profession who had stood in and took a look at the papers said the whole thing was "laughable".

I'm getting very very angry with it all now.

Does anyone have any more ideas as to where I can go to help my case.

Keep your chin up everyone!!

Last edited:

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear Steve,

It's a long time since you've posted, but welcome back. Have you got legal representation for your case yet? If not, then you do need some qualified professional assistance.

I'm glad to hear that life is becoming a bit more bearable now.

Jude

Shakey1961a

Nov 7, 2004
Southport
Thanks for all your concern everyone. I have all the legal representation I need, and as far as I know I have everything in place.

I'm just getting so so fed up with it all now, and what with having a cold it's making me very tired.

Pressure pressure pressure - I wish I could off load it to someone. Anyone got any ideas? Couple that with tyring to live on benefit of £55 a week it doesn't help.

If you hear a scream sometime today from Liverpool area you'll know it's me!

Kriss

May 20, 2004
Shropshire
Hi Steve

sorry to hear it's still dragging on. There always seems to be someone or something you have to fight against - people, systems, prejudice etc. Sadly you can't get back the 6 months you've already "lost" with your Mum.

Hope she is getting lots of attention from someone else while you're not able.

Good luck
Kriss

Shakey1961a

Nov 7, 2004
Southport
Well that's just the problem Kriss. No one has visited her in the past 6 months.

If they do they could be seen as going on my behalf and that could possibly break my bail conditions therefore I would get taken to the local nick and be in custody till my case comes up, so no, she's not had any visitors whatsoever, which is really cruel on her part as she's done nothing wrong, but perhaps this dreadful disease is helping her to not know what's going on.

It gets me so ANGRY (nearly put the "F" word in there)

All this cos of a stupid nurse. Now I'm getting myself really wound up about it.

Think I'll go and thump some cushion or a wall!!! Not telling you what I'd really like to do, but perhaps you may guess!!!

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan