Faeces and the vacuum cleaner

Hair Twiddler

Aug 14, 2012
Middle England
In another universe it could be a title for a comedy book.
'cept it is what has happened here just now.
i'm doing 6 things at once
it has been a stressful day - more so than usual.
I can't believe I'm posting this but it is a bit of an out of body experience - telling someone is needed- hubs is away. I've building myself up to take a look.

Bigreader

Jan 22, 2016
Oh Hair Twiddler, I'm sorry but I laughed! More because I completely get how you feel at this moment and just glad it's not me.....sorry!

One of those 'happy' little jobs that carers do and about which the rest of the world are ignorant.

Deep breath, plastic gloves and pull up those big girls pants,

Hugs and sympathy,

BR x

Bod

Aug 30, 2013
I've repaired a few over the years, but this one would be straight to the tip. Working or not!!

Bod

Hair Twiddler

Aug 14, 2012
Middle England
Nowhere near as bad as I'd at first dreaded. Only on the outside of the machine and on the tube attachment, both of which have had a full blast of water and several cleaning products lavished on them. Contamination contained - so to speak.

Bod - I'd been thinking along the same lines too but it has a reprieve. But it'll have to go and live in the dark dingy boiler room from now on, nowhere close to hand.:rolleyes:

'Faeces and the Vacuum Cleaner' is indeed a good name for a punk band, Clive the beast shall be known as Poover from now on.

Thanks for all your comments,it's good to laugh.:):):)