Faces of Alzheimers.org

Discussion in 'ARCHIVE FORUM: Support discussions' started by PMOliu, Apr 14, 2004.

1. PMOliu

PMOliu Registered User

Apr 13, 2004
    USA
    Greetings everyone,

My name is Paul Oliu and I am writing you from the US. I was the primary caregiver for my Dad for the better part of four years.

Anyhow, I have put my energies to something I hope is a bit more joyful. I have created a website, www.FacesofAlzheimers.org, where I want to keep pictures and stories of people from around the world who suffer from Alzheimers. I am opening it up to all of you. I hope it is a fitting way to remember your loved one, and their lives.

As a disclosure, this is not for financial gain.

If you have any questions, you can email me at Paul@FacesofAlzheimers.org. Better yet, if you want your loved one to have a page on the site, email a picture and whatever it is you wish to say to Librarian@FacesofAlzheimers.org.

Thanks alot and God Bless you on your journey with Alzheimers.

Paul Oliu
    www.FacesofAlzheimers.org