Extremely Urgent Your Prayers needed. Mum not well!!!

Shakey1961a

Nov 7, 2004
Southport
Hi All

It's me with the court case hanging over me.

My solicitor was informed today that my mum had deteriorated.

Thankfully on compassionate grounds I'm having my bail varied tomorrow and will be able to see her.

After the shock of it all I'm bound to think she's got one of her urinary infections again. I don't see how Alzheimer's can suddenly go worse in one day. She's been quite bad a few years ago with UTI and they thought she wasn't going to last then.

Please please please please please keep my mum in your prayers tonight. Her name is Betty.

I am going through hell here. I don't need your prayers instead of praying for me pray for mum to get better and pull through.

Thank you for you time whoever you are who reads this.

As you can imagine I could sit here and type all evening - just pray for my lovely mum. PLEASE

Last edited:

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dear Shakey, of course we will pray for Betty, and also for strength for you to carry on. God bless both of you, Connie

Shakey1961a

Nov 7, 2004
Southport
I'm just about to go off.

All I can say is Thank You.

I'll keep you all posted about how she is tomorrow.

Thank you all once again and God Bless

Steve

Shakey1961a

Nov 7, 2004
Southport
Just to let you know that I'm visiting Mum at 6:30pm tonight.

I have been told that she's "poorly" which to me is an improvement on "Your mother's deteriorating" or "You mum's health is failing"

My gut feeling is that she got a bad UTI again.

They've not sent her to hospital so I don't feel it's too serious at the moment.

Will tell you more later when I've seen her.

Thanks for your continuing prayers.

By the way, I've had 2 hours sleep and I'm shattered!

Regards

Steve

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
Hang in there Steve, thinking of you with sympathy - now go get some sleep. You have to look after yourself to be able to do your best for your Mum