Excellent service from B*

Necion

Sep 26, 2010
Aberdeenshire,Scotland
Hi folks,
Hope I'm allowed to post this....I'll find out soon enough if i'm not:eek:....

We've been exceeding our broadband limit these past couple of months, so decided to phone B* & go unlimited.

Unbelievably hassle free. The chap I spoke with, Sam, actually knows about FTD and other dementias, so could understand completely what I was talking about when explaining our needs.

So many other service industries could take a leaf out of *T's book..... I came off the phone feeling quite uplifted, first time THAT has ever happened with a service!!!

Stay strong dear friends,
Lots of love, Necion. xx

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
Hi folks,
Hope I'm allowed to post this....I'll find out soon enough if i'm not:eek:....

We've been exceeding our broadband limit these past couple of months, so decided to phone B* & go unlimited.

Unbelievably hassle free. The chap I spoke with, Sam, actually knows about FTD and other dementias, so could understand completely what I was talking about when explaining our needs.

So many other service industries could take a leaf out of *T's book..... I came off the phone feeling quite uplifted, first time THAT has ever happened with a service!!!

Stay strong dear friends,
Lots of love, Necion. xx

We hear so many complaints, I don't know where they get some of the people on the end of phones ,it's nice to have somebody understanding that can sort things out without any problems,a nice positive post :)