everybody happy

happyray

Apr 2, 2007
bridgend
hello everyone:) i hope that you are all happy today. just remember it will be xmas next month. i hope you all have a good xmas .

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Ray, thank you for your good wishes.

Happiness is relative..........so on contemplation I think I am not too unhappy.
(If you understand me)

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
+Hello Ray.
Thank you for asking. I`m not sure about happiness, there are some happier and other less happy, but as long as we don`t let life get us down, we must be thankful.
I hope you are keeping well.

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Dear Happyray,
You sound a happy bunny - no pun intended (Easter Bunny). I am not really looking forward to Chritmas as it is the first one with my huband in E.M.I. Fortunatey, there are young grandchildren and as Christmas is for children. I want the children to remeber Grandad with happy memories so they will miss their Grandad. He use to dress up as Father Christmas, sleigh the whole works giving out presents. So for us it is going to be like many others in the same position - Hard.
Thank you for your message and I hope that you have a healthy, merry Christmas.
Best wishes. Christine

KenC

Mar 24, 2006
Co Durham
Hello Ray

Its nice when someone can be so cheerful.
I am cheerful because I have just got back on to Talking Point after an absence of quite a few weeks due to internet problems.

I think we all have enough problems but this makes us think of the positives.
We are being invaded at Christmas by our Daughter, her husband and Children along with our daughters father in law who lives alone in Dundee. So it should be just a little cosy to say thae least.
On top of that our son is back home, so he will be religated to the floor over Christmas, and that will be even funnier when he gets woken up by the Grand daughters. Added to that I now have problems with noise due to my Dementia, but I have to think about the fact that everyone wants to come up to see us is lovely, and Janice is thrilled.
I will be relegated to the bedroom when things get over noisey, but it will be worth it just to see them all again.

Still is something to try to enjoy even though life can be extremely hard with this illness.

Best Wishes

Ken

Last edited:

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Ken, welcome back, I missed you. Glad it was only the computer having problems, though.

It sounds as if you're going to have a very lively Christmas, but as you say, it's great that they all want to come. Something to look forward to.

Love to you and Janice,