Evening

Spiderpig

May 27, 2015
Evening everyone,

I hope you had an uneventful day and things weren't to bad and you haven't been having a nightmare today.

Thanks to everyone one who helped me yesterday :)

Hope you have a peaceful evening,

Take care,

Rob

Quilty

Aug 28, 2014
GLASGOW
Hello Spiderpig

I hope you are having a better day too. Im sorry I missed your post yesterday when you were feeling particularly low. You have done an incredible thing, giving up your life to care for your Mum. I hope you can find an alzheimers carers group to join even if your Mum cant go with you. Carers are not usually phased by much and you might find some good friends.

I wish I was there to give you a big hug of support. Take care of yourself for your Mums sake as well as your own. You have many friend here so please keep posting. It will make you feel a little bit better.
Love
Quilty:)

Suzanna1969

Mar 28, 2015
Essex
Hi Spiderpig, glad you're feeling a bit more upbeat!

I am often reminded by friends and family to take care of myself. I have high blood pressure and it's not unusual for me to run out of my tablets because I've forgotten to send in my repeat prescription... like I have done this week oops!

But I remind myself that, if I were to suddenly disappear or get ill, what would happen? The whole thing would collapse like a house of cards, that's what. So I make sure I have my 'me time' and TRY to keep my own meds sorted... (look I'll go to the doc tomorrow ok?!)

Spiderpig

May 27, 2015
Lovely thing to say

I honestly haven't had a hug for so long, I think I would break down to much, but I think I need that emotional release, my Sister went away last week, she lives a mile or so away she has been back since Saturday and hasn't been round :mad: it's just nice to see someone occasionally,

Thanks again, Your comment cheered me up.

Speak soon,

Rob

QUOTE=Quilty;1109224]I hope you are having a better day too. Im sorry I missed your post yesterday when you were feeling particularly low. You have done an incredible thing, giving up your life to care for your Mum. I hope you can find an alzheimers carers group to join even if your Mum cant go with you. Carers are not usually phased by much and you might find some good friends.

I wish I was there to give you a big hug of support. Take care of yourself for your Mums sake as well as your own. You have many friend here so please keep posting. It will make you feel a little bit better.
Love
Quilty:)[/QUOTE]

Spiderpig

May 27, 2015
Hi

I'm the Same,

Sadly, I'm not looking after myself as I spend so much time looking are mum, I feed her but can't be bothered to eat myself, It goes back to when I suffered from bulimia since I was 15, I worry the stress
Will start me off again but I think I have tools to deal with resisting that,

Take care, Speak Dr,

King gregards

Rob

Hi Spiderpig, glad you're feeling a bit more upbeat!

I am often reminded by friends and family to take care of myself. I have high blood pressure and it's not unusual for me to run out of my tablets because I've forgotten to send in my repeat prescription... like I have done this week oops!

But I remind myself that, if I were to suddenly disappear or get ill, what would happen? The whole thing would collapse like a house of cards, that's what. So I make sure I have my 'me time' and TRY to keep my own meds sorted... (look I'll go to the doc tomorrow ok?!)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanpotts