Esa

vonvonvon

Mar 1, 2015
You have an impairment and it's affecting work therefore you should apply.
Use your diagnosis details to fill in the paperwork.
You may not get an advanced payment but should be entitled to something. Ensure you mention how it affects your daily life

I'm away next weekend for my daughters wedding, but will definately look at when I get back, thank you so much for the help
Take care
Von

kingybell

Feb 3, 2015
I'm away next weekend for my daughters wedding, but will definately look at when I get back, thank you so much for the help
Take care
Von

Let me know if you want some help with paperwork I may be able to give you a few pointers

Asthoreen

Mar 31, 2015
I would advise getting help to fill in the form.Where I live we have a Welfare Rights unit run by the Council,who will send someone out to help with benefits claims.If your area don't offer this then I believe CAB will help.
It is not so much that the form is complicated,but sometimes you have to think a bit outside the box.I don't have dementia( I am a carer for OH)I am visually impaired and I recently claimed successfully for ESA in the support group.Not sure I would have got it without help.For instance questions such as ,Can you get an item from the shelf? I would have just ticked yes,but the lady who came out made me realise that although I can physically do that,without help,I may not be able to see the item,or distinguish it from similar items if there were any.Also always think of your worst day when filling in the form,not your best.

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan