End

pins tony

Oct 20, 2014
bristol
Hi to all of you on TP.i saw my lovely wife June today and she is worst again.my eldest son came as well.she has been sleeping for over a day.i did manage to get her to have a drink but nothing else.thy have checked her nothing obviously wrong.is it possible that she had had enough of being showed and wearing pads like a baby.she was such a very private person in that way.has anyone else gone through this thing thanks again to you all.

fizzie

Jul 20, 2011
Tony I can't offer any personal experience
I'm sorry that you are going through this but you know that you have our support and our love as you move forward day by day. I will be thinking of you tonight xxx

Last edited:

lesley1958

Mar 24, 2015
Bristol
I haven't any experience to share or advice to offer; just wanted to say that I am thinking about you and June. So sorry for your pain.

Lesley

nita

Dec 30, 2011
Essex
I am not sure about your wife's situation and what exactly is happening, but I do know Mum has had long periods of sleeping from which she has emerged. They tend to be "blips" and she then is awake for some time. I sometimes think that being awake and interacting with the outside world is too much for her, hence she has to rest her brain.

My Mum too can get indignant (understandably) about the pad changes, etc. and, as you say, being treated like a baby, but then at other times she is all right about it and doesn't seem to notice it. I think it seems worse to us who see it from a "normal" perspective, at least I hope so.