1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

1. stu100

stu100 Registered User

Feb 4, 2015
    Birmingham
    #1 stu100, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
    I took my nan who has had ad for 3 years to see her sister who has had the same thing for a long time. Her sister just lies on the bed my nan tries to tallk to her but there is nothing. I wondered if her sister might be in the last stage and how would you know.

2. Margarita

Margarita Registered User

Feb 17, 2006
    london
    #2 Margarita, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
    Hard to Answer without knowing .....

Last stages can last long time with good quality, dignity of life .
    or do you mean "At end of life stage "

When you say " There is nothing"
    She could have been a sleep

So am wondering did your Nan try Touching her sister hand arm had no response ?

3. stu100

stu100 Registered User

Feb 4, 2015
    Birmingham
    Yes she spook the her sister was tuching her hand and she opened her eyes it's hard seeing that I know my nan will probably end up like it.