End of tether

Pattywicklow

Mar 15, 2015
In A&E after 36 hours in new care home after 8 months in hosp.
3 lessons, no one wants to know your story, accept anything, say nothing. Finding it very very hard x

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
Hi Patty, Has Mum had another fall? Sad to say these things happen in the best planned places. We're here if you need to rant. Keep us posted, Maureen.x

sistermillicent

Jan 30, 2009
What happened? You will find plenty of people are interested to know here, and no, you don't have to accept everything, there are sometimes alternatives. Sounds as if something has gone horribly wrong, perhaps we can help on TP??? Hugs.

patsy56

Jan 14, 2015
Fife Scotland
In A&E after 36 hours in new care home after 8 months in hosp.
3 lessons, no one wants to know your story, accept anything, say nothing. Finding it very very hard x

Patty, hello welcome to TP, we will help you through whatever has happened.

Pattywicklow

Mar 15, 2015
Thanks to all for coming back .... It does mean a lot to know people who understand will share their exp and support. It has been the hardest 8 months of my life, some of the most shocking standards of care. It's like someone got the **** NHS Playbook and we got every bit of it in spades ending with this horrendous bouncing of her between the nursing home and hosp. I don't blame the home they don't know her from adam she is ill and they can't distinguish her agitation from delirium and are being cautious as she has a temp high heart rate and OOH GP sent her in. She's back there now fingers crossed it's sticks x x

sistermillicent

Jan 30, 2009
I hope it works out this time and that you have a bit of a rest. Glad you reported back, I have been thinking of you

PollyP.

Oct 8, 2009
Herefordshire UK
Hi Pattywicklow

Just want to welcome you to this forum. It's a dreadful disease to cope with and we all struggle, so we understand how you feel.

Post when you can, it may help you.

Big Hugs ((Pauline))
xx

theunknown

Apr 17, 2015
I think this is a great site to get help, particularly when we're feeling we can't manage any more. It makes such a difference that other people understand. The problem is that sometimes things are just a bit ****.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah R