End of life .. Help!

Lucu

Feb 14, 2016
End of life

2jays your wonderful just wanted to let you know he passed away yesterday morning. We didn't manage to get there on time but he isfinally resting in peace. So heartbroken

Thinking about you all today

Hoping you are feeling less scared and your father in law is peaceful

xx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Lucu

Feb 14, 2016
End of life

Slugsta thanks for the message yeah he passed away when we were not there . We didn't manage to make it on time . But we found him peaceful and comfortable. Sad moments and so heartbroken

Lucca, you are in my thoughts at this terribly difficult time.

I would like to pick up on something that Craigmaid said earlier - it is very common for a loved one to slip away when they are alone, even if someone has been with them for days on end. It is a frequent occurrence - as if the person has to take the last step of the earthbound journey alone - but can be very distressing for the family who have done their utmost to try and ensure this does not happen.

If this does happen to you, please know that you have not let anyone down in any way.

Lucu

Feb 14, 2016
End of life

Thanks for the message.my father inlaw passed away early morning yesterday. He is resting in peace now . So broken . QUOTE=Timeout;1234800]I too am so sorry you are facing this difficult time. I hope your FIL is peaceful and that you are all holding up in these sad times. Xx[/QUOTE]

CJinUSA

Jan 20, 2014
eastern USA
Thanks for the message.my father inlaw passed away early morning yesterday. He is resting in peace now . So broken . QUOTE=Timeout;1234800]I too am so sorry you are facing this difficult time. I hope your FIL is peaceful and that you are all holding up in these sad times. Xx
[/QUOTE]

O Lucu, I'm sorry for your loss, but as you've said, he is at peace now. Hard times for you and your family. So sorry.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Luca, I'm so sorry to read your sad news.

My thoughts are with you at this sad time but I'm glad that your FIL is at peace.

Take care of yourself and your family.

Love

Lyn T XX

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
I am so sad for you and your family. He is at peace now, may you all find some peace too. This may take time, so take your time. Find this peace your own way, not how others expect you to xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTalking Point1455610384.549295.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTalking Point1455610384.549295.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 493

LeedsLass

Oct 13, 2014
Essex
Lucu, I was just about to post and say it sounds very like my mum who passed away last month and it would be soon now. Please accept my condolences, my mum also passed away alone and although I feel sad about that, I know she would have been completely unaware. The morphine made her sleep. Wishing you strength for the days ahead but hope you can feel some relief too that he is no longer suffering. Take care x

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

Aisling

Dec 5, 2015
Ireland
My father inlaw passed away yesterday morning , he passed Awa in his sleep . We were called but he passed away before we got there . It's such a difficult time but at the same time he is finally resting in peace . We are all heart broken ! Thanks so much for the support !

I am so sorry Lucu,

Am sending you my deepest sympathy.

Aisling

Shazedge

Nov 11, 2015
I'm so sorry to have only just read this... Please accept my sincere condolences... I know exactly how you feel, my dad passed away In similar circumstances on the 20/12/15... I'm still heartbroken but find some comfort in knowing that he is no longer suffering.... Sending you best wishes and strength for the days ahead X X X X
SE

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhubarb1989