Emotional triggers

Irishgirl57

Jan 21, 2014
Florida, USA
29 years ago today, when I was 29 years old, with 2 small boys, I got the call that would change the course of my life forever. My mom passed away. I was not a good daughter back then, spoiled and self centered. A lot has changed since then... I got sober, grew up and took responsibility for my life. I can't change the wreckage of my past, but I can certainly not repeat it. I am very sad today.... I wish she saw me divorce, get my life together, not blame anyone else for my problems and Stand on my own two feet. years later I met and married a wonderful man who helped raise my sons and takes such wonderful care of me.. I know she is looking down and is happy

I feel honored to have had her as my mommy. I was blessed to have spent 29 years with the most loving, understanding, soft spoken, caring, and forgiving mother. Your words live in my heart and I am the person I am today because of you! All my love, always, your one and only daughter ....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    278.9 KB · Views: 563

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
What a lovely post and may I say you look a bit like your dear mum. Don't feel guilty about your past as life is one long learning curve . We all did stupid and silly things when we were young . Hugs to you xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point