Eileen Margaret 27/04/1928-21/11/2009

frederickgt

Jun 4, 2005
Hornchurch,Essex
God Bless you Natasha,I am hoping for a reunion too,life s almost empty without my wife Anna,but she would'nt want me to give up,so I am here still listening to you all,and thanking you too,and sometimes offering a little advice.treasure your memories,just as I do.

Natashalou

Mar 22, 2007
london
three and a half years on...

Finally,I am happy.I married last December my wonderful partner of seven years and moved to a large old house in West Sussex My older son lives happily with his partner in London still and my younger son does what 24 year old's do, in the flat I gave him out of my inheritance when my mother died.
I think of her,now, finally,without pain.
I never received the answers to the questions I so wanted to ask her as to why she behaved as she did.
I no longer need to know.
I hope you are all well and happy.
In peace.
Natasha xx

nellbelles

Volunteer Host
Nov 6, 2008
leicester
Thank you for your update Natasha.

It is wonderful to hear that your life is good again, and that you managed to put the bad times behind you.

Love and hugs Helen x

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so glad you're in such a happy place Natasha. Thank you for letting us know. xx

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
Hello Natasha, I hope your life is now more full of smiles then sorrow, and you have happy memories of the past and build new memories for the future.
Hugs
Chris x

geum123

May 20, 2009
Thank you Natasha for such a positive update.

I lost my Dad last October,
so it is very encouraging to know that eventually the pain does recede
and happier thoughts come to the fore.

My good wishes to you and your family for the future.
xxx

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Hello Nastashalou, it's so good to hear from you again. Although I realize that people do move on from TP, it's wonderful to hear that things are going so well for you.

No, we don't always, actually we rarely get our answers about dementia. All we can do is accept that is how it is.

Big Effort

Account Closed
Jul 8, 2012
Hello Natasha,

I joined TP after you left. However I have just read your post.
Even though I don't know you, nor did I follow your Dementia Journey with your Mum, I am so glad to hear that you have picked up the reins, have a loving husband, your sons are thriving too. It holds up a beacon of light for us in our dark hours, to know that life can become 'normal' post dementia.

I wish you even happier days ahead - days where answers become totally irrelevant, as your Mum is safely beyond the claws of dementia, and you don't even need to think about it as your job is done and over.

Enjoy life, every day is there to savour. Dementia free at last. Hugs BE

SallyPotter

May 19, 2013
Gloucestershire
Thanks Natasha for that update, I've only just joined so I don't know what happened with you, but thanks for hope and a glimpse of the future.
Good luck to you and your family x

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
What a lovely surprise to see you on TP again Natasha, especially with such good news.

You had a long hard struggle and it`s a delight to hear how well everything has turned out.

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
What a lovely update, so pleased for you all.
Time in an incredible healer and so glad you found happiness. You all deserve it and thanks for shining a little hope on TP.x