DST Assessment (Part 2)

KEZH

Feb 6, 2014
London
Well we had the assessment today scored Moderate x 6 High x 2 and Severe x 2 (the 2 severe being behaviour and drug therapy and medication). It was emotionally draining! I feel exhausted. Won't hear for 2-3 weeks.

kindred

Apr 8, 2018
Well we had the assessment today scored Moderate x 6 High x 2 and Severe x 2 (the 2 severe being behaviour and drug therapy and medication). It was emotionally draining! I feel exhausted. Won't hear for 2-3 weeks.
Not surprised you are so exhausted. I am sorry you have to wait so long for the outcome, too. Often, they indicate an outcome informally. Warmest, well done for getting through this. Kindred.

Lellyhelly

Jul 27, 2019
Hope you get a good result, I'm no expert but think with your score you should stand a chance. I was given a result at the conclusion of the meeting, which I found to be fair. I understand that different areas may apply different criteria. Luck and love. I agree it is a very stressful and tiring procedure

YorkshireLass

Feb 15, 2017
Ilkley
Hi KEZH, I was also told at the end of the MDT meeting. It was a difficult meeting but I'd taken advice from "Care to be Different" website, bought the book, had my own behaviour log and photographic evidence. Written communication from CHC was scant afterwards but I just kept chasing it up and kept requesting a copy of the completed DST so I could be prepared for the 3 month review.