Drug Side Affects

Ickle L

Sep 6, 2004
Manchester
hi everyone, ive not been on in ages due to circumstances! Hope everyone is ok. My dad is now on medication and has had his drug dosage upped in the passed fortnight.
He is having problems with really bad head pains and increased tiredness, is this normal? We rang the nurse and she said he must perservere, but its a huge change in him.
Apologies if this has been covered in depth in other threads but i can only access the web at work now for the time being and have limited time!

Thankyou
Take Care

Ickle L

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Welcome back!

If the medication dosage has been changed and there are adverse effects and major changes, then cut out the monkey and go to the organ grinder [doctor].

I'd get the doctor to review whether this is normally to be expected and if it is a part of settling in to the medication dose.

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Hi Ickle L, Brucie is absolutely right, get on to the GP. If you know the name of the medication, you might find it listed on our factsheets which tell you about the effects etc. Love She. XX

Ickle L

Sep 6, 2004
Manchester
Thankyou

Thanks to you both. Ill discuss this with mum and see if we can get dad to the GP as soon as possible.
Hope you are both doing ok
Take Care
Ickle L

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alister