Drug Problems

KenC

Mar 24, 2006
Co Durham
Due to a reaction to my tablets, I have today been given the option of either coming off the tablets all together, or having the dose dropped for a while to see what will happen.

I confess that the thought of coming off this medication does not appeal, as I do not want to go back to where I was
pre-medication. That is not a nice thought at all.

So tomorrow we start with a reduced dose, and I will have to wait to see if there is any reaction, to the reduced dose.

I am away for most of the next week seeing family and then travelling down to London for two days next week, so I really do not want anything to go wrong over that period, otherwise my poor wife will wonder what to do.

We live in hope.

Ken

Last edited:

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Dear Ken

Hope all goes well for you on your reduced dose,i hope you have a good time seing your family and on your visit to London,take care Marian xx

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Keeping fingers crossed that the resuction in medication works for you.

Try not to worry (easier said than done I know).
Love n' hugs to you both.

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
Fingers x'd you have no further problems and that your trip goes well.

Best wishes to you and Janice.

Linda x

KenC

Mar 24, 2006
Co Durham
Hi again

I am fine at present but we have only just started the changes and I can only hope that things settle down again.

I don't suppose that I will notice any difference until tomorrow, but I will have to wait and see.

It may be that the next few days will see me a little subdued, but perhaps thats not a bad thing, at least my wife will have some peace for a few days.

Ken