Dream Day

Baz22

Dec 30, 2017
South West
Firstly, apologies to everybody having a bad day today. I have had three days on the trot leaving me weary, worn out and depressed. My mother is in a care home but it has not got any easier. However I have just had a Dream Day. Mum was happy, responsive and full of life. If she had been assessed today they would have said there is nothing wrong with her!
Yes, I know it will be short-lived and it will be back to depression in the blink of an eye but today I feel epic. (to quote a tv ad). So I just want to tell somebody. Thank You for listening.

Susan11

Nov 18, 2018
Firstly, apologies to everybody having a bad day today. I have had three days on the trot leaving me weary, worn out and depressed. My mother is in a care home but it has not got any easier. However I have just had a Dream Day. Mum was happy, responsive and full of life. If she had been assessed today they would have said there is nothing wrong with her!
Yes, I know it will be short-lived and it will be back to depression in the blink of an eye but today I feel epic. (to quote a tv ad). So I just want to tell somebody. Thank You for listening.
What great news. So pleased you have had a good day .
Best wishes
Susan

karaokePete

Jul 23, 2017
N Ireland
I enjoyed reading that. Every bit of good news is welcome.

These days are to be treasured and remembered when the going gets tough.

Thanks for sharing.:)