Don't remember

berkeley

Sep 28, 2012
Hampshire
I am told I was with my darling Peter when he died on Wednesday and that I stayed with him for nearly 2 hours. I don't remember. I don't know if I said goodbye. I don't know if this is real.

Cat27

Feb 27, 2015
Merseyside
I'm so sorry you've lost your darling Peter.
You're grieving & probably slightly shell shocked. Sending love & hugs xx

CollegeGirl

Jan 19, 2011
North East England
I'm so very sorry, please accept my condolences. Even if you don't remember at the moment, you were there for your dear Peter when he needed you. Perhaps the memory will come back in time. Sending love and strength to you for the coming days xxx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry to read of your loss. Sending my condolences and wishing you strength.

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
Sending you my sympathy, and wishing you comfort in your sad loss. Please try to rest if you can, you must be in shock, and I hope you will find comfort from knowing you were with Peter when he passed away. xx

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
The death of a partner is such a traumatic experience and no matter how much we prepare ourseves for it, it is hard to take in that it has actually happened.
You were with your loved one when he left this world and able to comfort and reassure him and that is what matters.
In time, you will remember but the reality of it will take a little longer I think.
Sending symapthy. x

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
I do feel for you. As others have said, the memory may well come to you in time. As Saffie said no matter how much you think you have prepared for this final loss the shock is immense. You were there with your Peter at the end and I hope that will eventually bring you comfort.

My deepest sympathy to you. Wishing you renewed strength in the time ahead.

Loo xxx