Don't forget to give me your telephone number...

Michael E

Apr 14, 2005
Ronda Spain
I was putting Monique to bed this evening - I had felt really sorry for her and was busy assuring her of my love. I was reiterating that I would never let anything awful happen to her. That we had been married for 4O years and that nothing would split us up now. We had been a good couple - a few ups and downs but for the most part it was fun and rewarding...
OK so I had had a few drinks - wine - rum and coke but I was trying to reassure her that I would stick by her..

As I took her clothes off and told her I would be up shortly to join her in bed she looked up (naked) into my eyes and said with a gentle smile:-

"You won't forget to give me your telephone number before you go"!!!!

I laughed so much I dropped her bra!!

Good to know you are still wanted!

Michael

maria29al

Mar 15, 2006
Warwickshire
You see...no matter what happens to us along the way...us women NEVER forget to ask the important questions!!!!!..

Made me chuckle..thanks...
Hugs
M

Michael E

Apr 14, 2005
Ronda Spain
Tell you something Tamia - after a few too many rum and cokes... You just have to find the funny things in AD - they are there if you look - The alternative is --- not good!

Good luck with it as you set of down this bendy old yellow brick road...

love

Michael

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Someone tell me when they see the whizzed of Oz I like to ask him something when I put on those red shoes well I wake up and find out that this was all just a dream and am back before AD oh I can hear someone saying Wake up Wake up !!

Ok have not had a drink its just my imagination running away with me ;)

rummy

Jul 15, 2005
Oklahoma,USA
I so admire that you are committed to taking care of and staying close to Monique. Thank God there are still things to laugh about. My Mom makes us laugh all of the time, she says the funniest things and for some weird reason has picked up some big words that she will slip into a sentence that she has never used before.
The other day at the NH, a Elvis impersonator came to entertain the ladies. He gave Mom a teddy bear ( gives them all something). When she got back to her room the aid asked about it and she told her......it wasn't really Elvis, just someone dressed like him ! Now, how is it she knew that but not to put underwear on?
Go figure.
Hugs, Debbie