Don't Forget To Clap Again

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Hello Everyone!

Don't forget to clap for the NHS again and also for the other people who are going the extra mile for us. Matt Hancock is back in his office although I would have thought he should

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I remember my friend backing away when I tried her clarinet but she needn't have worried as I couldn't get a sound out of it. Anyway @Bunpoots is nifty with her comb!

MaNaAk

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Alexa will be playing Scotland the Brave by the pipes and drums of the Royal Tank Regiment!

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
It was great! Some marvellous videos on Facebook. A piper from Scottish Ambulance Service, a piper from Scottish Paremedic Service and one of one of my former pupils piping in the middle of the road outside his house!❤️

Sarasa

Volunteer Host
Apr 13, 2018
Nottinghamshire
No bagpipes in south west London but we did have a firework. We were on our evening walk by the Thames when it was 8.o'clock. There were people on the balconies of the flats we were passing out and clapping and the boats on the river were sounding their horns. I'm a tough old thing not normally moved by such things, but I was tonight.

Duggies-girl

Sep 6, 2017
No bagpipes in south west London but we did have a firework. We were on our evening walk by the Thames when it was 8.o'clock. There were people on the balconies of the flats we were passing out and clapping and the boats on the river were sounding their horns. I'm a tough old thing not normally moved by such things, but I was tonight.

I live by the Thames @Sarasa and the boats were sounding their horns just like they do on new years eve, everyone was out clapping and the cars were hooting. I got a bit emotional too.

Lynmax

Nov 1, 2016
I live on an estate of bungalows and all my neighbours are elderly, last week only four people turned out to clap so I was delighted to see nine neighbours tonight.

Batsue

Nov 4, 2014
Scotland
Me and OH were banging our saucepans, I think we scared the geese of the lochan behind the house.