Does anyone else feel like this.

Discussion in 'I have a partner with dementia' started by Francy, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Roseleigh

Roseleigh Registered User

Dec 26, 2016
    This is so sad Kindred! You must live!!
    Consider getting a car again. It could be life changing. Start slowly and put the horror behind you.

2. jenniferjean

jenniferjean Registered User

Apr 2, 2016
    Female
    Basingstoke, Hampshire
    Your posts have always been both informative and helpful. In fact you are one person who I think about when I think about posts on TP. Even now, although your loved one is at peace, you are there for others in the home. Now it's time to relax and think of yourself. Combat that anxiety and build up that courage. I believe you can. We're all here for each other, we're family.

3. DesperateofDevon

DesperateofDevon Registered User

Jul 7, 2019
    Yep we are the TP family
    X

4. kindred

kindred Registered User

Apr 8, 2018
    Thank you so very much for your understanding. I so appreciate it. It is lovely to be there for the others in the home and other family members are beginning to help more, saying they want to do what I do, so that is lovely too. I'm not really in a sad place but, to misquote, bereavement is a foreign country, we do things more slowly there ...
    with love and appreciation, Geraldinexxx