does any one else have similar issue?

northen

Nov 17, 2015
Hello, my grandad seems to be going through a stage now for quite a while of falling asleep in his chair, not a problem but talking in full conversation and moving his hands around eratically almost sometimes as if in a fencing match. but eyes will be open then suddenly have a urge to look for items around him or start picking up bits of the floor that arent there . im my eyes and from observing it seems like he is still asleep but awake if that makes sense ?
anyone else had a similar experience?
northern

Kevinl

Aug 24, 2013
Salford
All familiar stuff to me, my wife talks in her sleep, does the instantly awake thing from fully asleep to wide awake in one nano second and don't eve ask about picking up even the tiniest bit of fluff, cotton or whatever off the floor, she's like a human Dyson vacuum cleaner. No two people are the same even with AZ but there's a lot of fairly common and consistent symptoms and other than the hand movements it sounds a lot like my wife.
K

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
My husband does the hand movements too!

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Chaucer 1931

Mar 30, 2014
My mum does those pinching movements too-have noticed little strange bruise type marks only on forearms and her shins,and I was stumped as to what was the cause of them,then I caught her doing the pinching thing-tiny little movements,but her skin being so fragile,if you breathed on her,she would bruise!