do not want to get up

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
i love my huby to bits but i know
it will be an up hill struggle all day
i find it hard to get out of his arns and start another day when he is -all over the place
love bel x

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Oh Bel, honey, you sound so down, but that's such a lovely way to put it.

Big Hugs

Jennifer

Cate

Jul 2, 2006
Newport, Gwent
Oh Bel love, you hang onto those loving arms as long as you can, and put off getting up for another hour, just enjoy the moment.

Hoping for a brighter day for you.

Love
Cate

Nell

Aug 9, 2005
Australia
bel said:
it will be an up hill struggle all day

Dear Bel,
This part of your post reminded me of the Irish Blessing (which we have on our kitchen wall).

May the road rise up to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm on yur face,
The rain fall softly on your fields,
And . . . may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

This is my wish for you.
Nell

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Bel, I find that we are getting up later and later each day. Bed is so safe and comfortable and the longer we stay in bed, the shorter the day ahead is, and that reduces the upsets and confusion.
My husband is not yet `all over the place`, Bel, but he doesn`t know what to do with his day. It makes me feel guilty when I am busy and he just sits. In bed, we are on the same wavelength.
Sorry it`s getting you down, Bel. It really is hard. Take care, love Sylvia x

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hi Bel and Sylvia

How I relate to your posts. We too are getting up later and later, in fact if it wasn't for my little Skye, we'd be later still. But I have her poor little bladder to think of!

Isn't it wonderful what a sanctuary bed can be. Perhaps that's why it's so difficult to get teenagers up. Perhaps thay can't bear to face the traumas of the day? Wish I'd thought of that when mine were at the receiving end o my nagging!

Bel, make the most of your husband's love. It becomes so precious when you wonder how long it can last.

Love to you both,

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
thanks all

hubby has really changed lately and i am feeling at an all time low every day hence not wanting to get up cos it will all start again but i have the shop to run --so have to i think i am over tired we are very busy now and am meeting myself comming back grannie g --skye thank you so much you really know how i am feeling and can understand it helps as always to know i am not alone feeling this way now i feel guilty for moaning --Can we not invent a little buzzer to go off and say come on you soft s-d get your ars--in gear and a daft little joke at the end of it for me i think i would choose somthing daft that hubby has said that we were able to laugh at together like him saying look an indian cruise when we were going on hols --it was indian cuisine
i am learning more and more tp is so helpful for us all we all need to get things off our chests and it does not seem so bad to burden people who are in the same situation as family members
thanks a million all
love bel xxxxx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
bel said:
rannie g --skye thank you so much you really know how i am feeling and can understand it helps as always to know i am not alone feeling this way now i feel guilty for moaning

tp is so helpful for us all we all need to get things off our chests and it does not seem so bad to burden people who are in the same situation as family members
thanks a million all
love bel xxxxx

Bel, don't feel guilty. Everyone on TP is suffering on their own way at this time of year, and it's great if we can help each other through it.

You're not burdening us, it helps us too to know we're not alone. So keep posting.

I'm glad you've still got that sense of humour, that will help to get you through.

Love,

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jliesman