Mum is near end stage dementia. There is a dnr in place. Mum is currently quite unwell with the flu. I am waiting on the next step if there is an infection with this flu. Do I go down the path of antibiotics if pneumonia is diagnosed? At what point does the no heroic measures come into its own ? I will check the dnr instructions but I just wondering what others did?