Dizziness in the Morning

Ceecee4

Oct 26, 2015
Hi, my father in law is in the early stages and is going through dizziness and foggyness in the mornings, sometimes losing his balance and generally feeling not upto much. This seems to fade after a few hours and he is ok. It does not happen every day either, some days he is just a little slow. Is this usual with Alzheimers or is this something else. The doctor came out to see him last week after a bad turn and checked him over saying very little and leaving us in the dark about why he is like this. Any ideas? Thanks

twigs1972

Nov 2, 2015
Newport
Hi, my father in law is in the early stages and is going through dizziness and foggyness in the mornings, sometimes losing his balance and generally feeling not upto much. This seems to fade after a few hours and he is ok. It does not happen every day either, some days he is just a little slow. Is this usual with Alzheimers or is this something else. The doctor came out to see him last week after a bad turn and checked him over saying very little and leaving us in the dark about why he is like this. Any ideas? Thanks

My Dad has been suffering from dizzy spells and also feelings of nausea, although not on a regular basis. We were not sure if it was dementia related as he also suffers from high blood pressure and has an irregular heart beat. My Mum also mentioned it to their Doctor but didn't get much of a response either!

Spamar

Oct 5, 2013
Suffolk
Hi
Sounds very similar to my problem, viral infection in middle ear. At the very least, get gp to check. Not that can do much about it except try and get rid of the nausea and dizziness. ( I don't have dementia BTW).