Disposable bed pads

hooperswan

Dec 22, 2016
My usual disposable bed pad has vanished from the net,so now I'm wondering who makes or sells a decent one,I was paying £24 for 100 60cm x 90cm pads and they were good,branded as readi.I'm not interested in washable pads just disposable pads,I had heard about dog trainging pads at B&M but I'm not near one of their stores and they don't deliver them.
So if anyone has found decent ones at a good price could you tell me who you get them from please,a link would be great.

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Sorry I can't help but that certainly is a nuisance. May I ask why you are not interested in washable ones? If you had several, you could keep them in rotation, as it were. I do understand that the additional work may be too much.

TNJJ

May 7, 2019
cornwall
My usual disposable bed pad has vanished from the net,so now I'm wondering who makes or sells a decent one,I was paying £24 for 100 60cm x 90cm pads and they were good,branded as readi.I'm not interested in washable pads just disposable pads,I had heard about dog trainging pads at B&M but I'm not near one of their stores and they don't deliver them.
So if anyone has found decent ones at a good price could you tell me who you get them from please,a link would be great.
If you get your pads from the Incontinence Nurse ask her. My dad gets his pads etc from her. It could be the same where you are..