Disgraceful social worker

Onmyown

May 30, 2017
Brother brought mum to doc today so my ears were burning? She now has osteoarthritis in her leg so God love her in a lot of pain. Doc said not alot you can do just take paracetemol? Anyone know of anything else for this pain?

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Paracetamol is all that is advised for osteoarthritis. A regular dose is supposed to build up to ease the pain.

karaokePete

Jul 23, 2017
N Ireland
I take regular Paracetamol for such age related, wear and tear, changes in the spine and it does help me.

Personally I have also found the application of heat to be good but that may be because I get muscle spasm radiating from the spine. I use a hot water bottle in a cover so that it warms without burning.

Onmyown

May 30, 2017
I take regular Paracetamol for such age related, wear and tear, changes in the spine and it does help me.

Personally I have also found the application of heat to be good but that may be because I get muscle spasm radiating from the spine. I use a hot water bottle in a cover so that it warms without burning.
I don't and can't tolerate wheat I've read wheat irritates arthritis so maybe try it? Also new xealand green lip mussel capsules in good health food stores. Any omega oils..