Disappointed

truth24

Oct 13, 2013
North Somerset
Hi chick. Never apologise for ranting. We have to let go or we would go mad, especially when there is no one we can talk to. As you know already, no-one understands more than we do with all of us treading the same road at different stages. I agree with all that you say and wish it could change too. Wishing you well, Heike. Verityxx

PS hope all went well with your op Izzy. I hadn't realised or had forgotten it was so soon. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Xx

Sent from my GT-N5110

Last edited:

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
PS hope all went well with your op Izzy. I hadn't realised or had forgotten it was so soon. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Xx

Thanks both - getting there!

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs
Hiya all thank you for the lovely wishes! Means so much. Been drawing up my battle plans, looking at the care act and various other material and been reading lots of posts on here to get the "knowledge"!! Got mental health appointment today with John . Can't say I am looking forward to it. SS on the 19th but don't think other than offering sleeping meds will be on the agenda. John can't take these due to his medications. I guess I just miss my work, my friends , financial independence and some form of normality and most of all I miss my John. However despite all this I can cope somehow ! It just gets to me when you read about ppls struggle on here and it makes me angry that so little support from the services is available . Dignity and morality does not extend to dementia when it comes to the services . How come every illness is covered by the NHS and dementia isent???? We all should not have to struggle like this . Sorry for the long post . Love to you all Heike xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Great to have you back my feathered friend. I have missed you: seems we are 'flying on the same cloud' in our battles. Hope all goes well with your battle plan.
G L