Disabled restroom keys

Helen_old

Dec 29, 2003
WALES
Hi all,

Have already posted this under blue badge thread but thought i'd post it here to. To get hold of an electronic key for access to disabled toilets order via website http://www.radar.org.uk. will allow access to these toilets anywhere in uk. There is also a guide to locations you can buy. Regarding this topic I know that other organisations produce a card called the Can't Wait Card. This is credit card size card & explains the person displaying the card has a disability that means they may need urgent access to a restroom & please can you help. One such organisation is the Crohns society. It is intended as a way of discreetly asking for help & avoiding embarassing explanations .I believe that some business's have signed up to this scheme & on production of the card will allow access to staff facilities.Perhaps if a similar card was available from the Alzheimers Society (small fee to cover costs) it would be helpful. What do others think?

Take care all

Helen

Helen_old

Dec 29, 2003
WALES
Just Can't Wait Card

Hi all,

I've discovered that the card i mentioned in my previous post is already generally available & the scheme is supported by the Alzheimers society. The card is available from 0870 7703246 i've been told as i haven't tried to obtain one yet.

Take care all

Helen