Different set of eyes needed...

Delilahtwinkle

Apr 4, 2017
Is this already being discussed? Probably not,

The emotions will have been, for sure. The consequences and the repercussions and the revelations most likely will have been. The fall out, indescribable as it is, will have been.

My Mams situation, to me, feels so unique. We feel it has only happened to us but surely we cant be the only ones? After all, We were told how common it is. Unique? Common? I don't know now.

Whichever it is, I know for definite that my narrative is a sad one. So sad that when I tell people my narrative, they need a rest!! So sad it cannot be wrote down anymore. (Unless it is in comedy form - If I didn't laugh I'd cry)

Can I ask to offload my narrative onto you all? Just to see what you think. I am out of idea's. Completely. It was no exaggeration, when I say I cannot write it down anymore. If you don't mind me pouring my heart out, could I maybe do a little video of little old me explaining it all and post it on here.

In anticipation
Nina

Buskitten

Dec 10, 2018
Yes, of course - this place is amazing ❤️ I’ve also found if you put a keyword in search ( whatever difficulty, problem or horror you are facing) there will be a multitude of advice and suggestions - and just good old empathy which is so needed as we try and navigate this journey xxxx

Sarasa

Volunteer Host
Apr 13, 2018
Nottinghamshire
Everyone's experience of dementia, both as someone who has it and as a carer, are different, but we can help each other. That's the great thing about Demetria Talking Point, there is so much experience here and every one is so supportive. If you use the search bar at the top, you can as @Buskitten mentioned, find threads on a wide variety of topics. That would be a good place to start.
In the meantime if you want to say more, we're here to listen @Delilahtwinkle.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lindsay A