dementia

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Hello @eileen11 and welcome to DTP.

You will find this a very supportive forum with lots of knowledgable people. There are several people caring for someone with FTD and there are a couple of people who have FTD themselves, so you may get replies from them too.

Do have a mooch around. Use this forum to ask questions, keeping a sort of diary for yourself, or even just having a vent.

Philbo

Feb 28, 2017
Kent
my wife suffers from acute front portal dementia . picks

Hi and welcome.

My wife has FTD (Picks) and was diagnosed 5+ years ago. I have found this forum to be a great source of information, compassion and understanding, as I am sure you will too.

Phil

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
my wife suffers from acute front portal dementia . picks

Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find this a helpful and supportive place to be. Have a look round and if you feel like it start your own thread. Just in case I've given a few pointers here -

1. Find a forum that is relevant for you [e.g. I care for a person with dementia ]

2. At the top, you'll see a button called 'Post New Thread' - click or tap on this.

3. Add a discussion title and below, add your message. Then click or tap the [Submit thread] OR [Create Thread] button.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum.