Dementia, parkinsons and alzimers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abaziz0786

Oct 13, 2021
Greetings and tidings my friends

I have the cure for dementia, alzimers and parkinsons. Several years ago I was diagnosed with brain tumours, after several surgical operations I am recovering well however as a direct result of the surgery I was left with little short term memory. The way it effected my day to day life was unbearable. I could not continue with the memory loss. I researched for a period of time to discover the medicinal properties of coconut oil. I used the oil myself (purchased from Holland and Barrett or ebay) and have managed to recover 70% of my memory. This is not just a theory I have used this very technique myself. From further research I have discovered it significantly improves the condition of anyone suffering from dementia, parkinsons and alzimers. All you need to do is take 3 teaspoons twice a day and watch the miracle occur.

Kind regards
Mr A Aziz

Jaded'n'faded

Jan 23, 2019
High Peak
Hello Mr Aziz,

I'm delighted to hear that you have made progress in your recovery... but you haven't found a cure for dementia because, sadly, there isn't one.

I would also seriously consider the safety of ingesting such a large amount of coconut oil (or any oil, even snake oil) every day - can't be good for you.

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
I first remember hearing about coconut as a treatment/cure for dementia about 10 years ago. I put "coconut oil" in the search bar and the earliest posts about this were back in 2013, although there were references to even earlier posts that cant be accessed now.

It seemed terribly sad reading all these posts from old members who I remember from when I first joined, but do not come onto the forum now because their PWD has died from dementia, all being enthusiastic and saying they were trying it............

Jessbow

Mar 1, 2013
Midlands
Yiu are clearly cnfusing short term memory loss with dementia- not the same at all.

Coconut oil is great...but wont cure dementia

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
This thread is now closed to further responses
in line with our Terms & Rules:
  • 3.12 Please do not promote, advocate or post unsubstantiated claims about alternative or complementary therapies on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.