Dementia friendly TV channel

lemonbalm

May 21, 2018
I have just come across this, so posting in case it is of interest to anyone. Available for both individuals and small care-homes:

lemonbalm

May 21, 2018
Ooooh! I haven't looked but I bet it has Tipping Point and Bargain Hunt. And every episode of Midsomer Murders... :rolleyes:

I've never understood why Tipping Point is on so often in care homes! All jangly noise and confusion! I see this channel has a "pet babies" section in the previews. I bet we'll all be having a look at that later.....

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I've never understood why Tipping Point is on so often in care homes! All jangly noise and confusion! I see this channel has a "pet babies" section in the previews. I bet we'll all be having a look at that later.....
maybe it brings up memories of arcades when see how many coins can get out. its easy viewing as well

Agzy

Nov 16, 2016
Moreton, Wirral. UK.
The coin tipping slider game was a big favourite of our youth using the big old pennies that you rolled in hoping to win a handful of pennies. Very popular here in our house for sure.

Countryboy

Mar 17, 2005
South West

A video-on-demand TV channel for people living with dementia​

My Life TV is the first video-on-demand television channel for people living with dementia.

It’s like Netflix with content specifically curated for their cognitive needs.

Our dementia-friendly TV platform is a fantastic resource to keep loved ones stimulated and connected to the world, improving their mental health and supporting their essential care. The high-quality programming can give periods of respite and the interactive content can help with communication.

The choice ranges from specially produced quizzes, singalongs, drawing and chair yoga as well as animal & nature programmes, feelgood content, archive news, popular shows from the 1960s & 1970s and more.

My Life TV aims to improve the mood and mental wellbeing of people living with dementia and improve social interactions. Discover wonderful dementia-friendly television today with My Life TV.

Subscriptions

Individual Subscription

One month free subscription and then £4 per month for up to three devices per household.

Care Home Subscription

One month free subscription and then £30 per month for up to 30 devices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrew2024