DEMENTIA CARE Petition

jimbo 111

Jan 23, 2009
North Bucks
DEMENTIA CARE

I don’t think the following thread gives enough indication that there is a petition form available (on the thread )to support the campaign for Dementia Care
Quick and simple to complete , and as indicated in the message below I have already received acknowledgements frromthe Society and my MP
jimbo

Shocking variation of hospital care for people with dementia exposed
Started by Alzheimer's Society, Today 09:50 AM

Dear james
Thank you for sending a message to Simon Stevens, asking him to ensure that all hospitals in England publish an annual dementia statement.

An annual dementia statement is the necessary first step towards truly dementia-friendly hospital care, and is essential if we are to end the postcode lottery of care people living with dementia face on admission to hospital.
Over the coming weeks and months, we will be pushing for changes to the care system that are desperately needed by people affected by dementia, and we need as many people as possible to join our campaign and take action as possible.

If you haven't already, please use the share buttons below to ask your friends to take action.

For latest campaign news, visit www.alzheimers.org.uk/fixcampaign or follow the hashtag #FixDementiaCare on Facebook and Twitter
Thank you for the support. We'll be in touch again soon.
The Alzheimer's Society campaigns team

Beate

May 21, 2014
London
I've signed, emailed my MP and tweeted. My MP has promptly replied that he is already scheduled to be there and will write to me after. He's a good'un.

fizzie

Jul 20, 2011
That was a really efficient way of ensuring they get support. I've done it too

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Done and shared (and asked people to share on) on Facebook and now going to tweet as well .

Thanks for flagging this up Jimbo x