Deep breathing required...

SugarRay

May 5, 2014
Sunny South East
So... we are now on our spare spare glasses after losing the previous 2, waiting for the dentist after losing dentures and now lost the TV remote....The only thing that did eventually turned up...

I'm losing the will!!

SR

ellejay

Jan 28, 2011
Essex
Can't help with the glasses & dentures, but, we were so cheesed off with mums remote going missing, we bought a "flipper" remote (Quite distinctive) & fixed a retractable key ring to it (extends about 2ft) then screwed it to the radiator cover (near her chair) & superglued the screw.

3 months on, it's still here Yay!!! :)

Lin x

SugarRay

May 5, 2014
Sunny South East
Can't help with the glasses & dentures, but, we were so cheesed off with mums remote going missing, we bought a "flipper" remote (Quite distinctive) & fixed a retractable key ring to it (extends about 2ft) then screwed it to the radiator cover (near her chair) & superglued the screw.

3 months on, it's still here Yay!!! :)

Lin x

Sorry for the delay in replying, Thanks for the idea I'm seriously looking into it!! :D

Quilty

Aug 28, 2014
GLASGOW
I dread to think how many times I have hunted for - glasses, hearing aids, purse.

Im like a bloodhound now. :eek:

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs
I dread to think how many times I have hunted for - glasses, hearing aids, purse.

Im like a bloodhound now. :eek:

I know just what you mean. You need the skills of a detective to find missing gear here. G L

Edit: My OH has just put her ointment for her sore mouth in a safe place. I wondered what I was going to do with myself now she has gone to bed.:D

Last edited:

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
I swear that there is a black hole in the middle of my house. Things disappear into it never to be seen again

banger696

Sep 17, 2015
North East
We're still missing 3 nighties and the dog chewed up mums top set of dentures. Dentist turned up wednesday not getting the message that mum is in hospital. I keep finding her hairbrush on the hospital window when I visit her.