I wish you peace.
I know you did all you could for Mia.

With love
Barb XX

lesmisralbles

Account Closed
Nov 23, 2007
Hello John

and now i am on my own in an empty house ,i miss her already.

John
I know you do my love, I know XXXXX

Barb X

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
John we are so so sorry

Hiya john, it is with heavy heart i write this to you and just want you to know how sorry we are here. The only thing and blessing i can think of is that she was at home with you my friend. Our deepest sympathies go ot to you and your family. Please dont hesitate to ask for anything my friend if you need it, always in our thoughts, Norrms, Elaine and family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

riry123

May 7, 2010
Manchester
So sorry,

Dear John,

Im so sorry to hear about you wife Mia!! It must be so hard for you! If you need to talk we are all here for you.

My thoughts are with you!

Love and Hugs amnd this sad time

Ria xx

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Dear John, I'm very sorry to read about the loss of your dear wife. That must be a dreadful shock for you. Sending you sincere sympathy at this difficult time and hoping you have friends and family at hand to support you.

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
John
sorry to hear your sad news.
I can emphasise with you,at least she has been spared the ravages of this wicked disease,and so have you .
Norman

Bronwen

Jan 8, 2010
Bristol
Dear John,

I was so very sorry to hear of Mia's sudden death..you must be in total shock. I do hope you have many friends and family around you at this sad time and you know we are all here for you.

Bless you
love
Bronwenx

POPPY67

Mar 5, 2010
yorkshire
dear john so sorry to hear of your loss of your loving wife !!! my heart breaks for you !!!! xxxxx may you have the love ond support in this time

beech mount

Sep 1, 2008
Manchester
The post mortum is tomorow,poor girl having to put up with that,
but what must be must be.I do not know when i will get the results and then there will be the inquest to follow,it is a bad time.
Many thanks for all your thoughts and condolences.
John.

Bookworm

Jan 30, 2009
Co. Derry
Sorry you have to sit tight & wait - I hope you have friends & family giving you lots of support. It must have hit you like a truck, Sue x

Sam Iam

Sep 29, 2008
WEST OF THE MOON
John,
I am so sorry for you loss.
Mia is loved so much by you John,nothing can marr this fact.
Thinking of you.
Strength and peace of mind.