The purchase of a tracker for £196 was essential three months ago because of my husband's serious wandering and being picked up by police. After some teething troubles it began to pay its way and was very useful on those occasions when he went off without me. Last week it stopped working and was returned for repair. I am told that it cannot be repaired because of water damage, overheating and the fact that it has been opened. John has very lengthy showers and possibly put the tracker in his medicine cabinet while he was in there which could account for the water damage but the overheating I would have thought a design or product fault. The opening was me thinking it needed a new battery. Do I have a case for replacement here?