1. River15

River15 Registered User

May 28, 2015
    My mum has recently been diagnosed. When I think I'm coming to terms with it all it hits me
    all over again. It's a vicious cycle of shock sadness anger depression denial. How do you cope with this? Losing the mum I knew. I feel robbed of many precious years. Life can be unfair and cruel but you just have to carry on. I hear girls of my age moaning about trivial things about their mums that really annoys me. I find it hard to empathise with any of my friends boy "problems". It sounds selfish but this nightmare is taking over. I wish I could help my mum and my dad.

2. Cat27

Cat27 Volunteer Moderator

Feb 27, 2015
    Merseyside
    It's so hard to get your head around this horrid disease.

3. canary

canary Registered User

Feb 25, 2014
    Female
    South coast
    Hello River and welcome to TP
    I have read your other posts and see that you are already making good use of the forum. I have learned so much from here and if you have a question there is bound to be someone who knows the answer :)