David's struggle is nearly over

WIFE

May 23, 2014
WEST SUSSEX
Sharing your sadness and grief Lillian - thinking of David at peace away from the pain and confusion. Loving thoughts WIFE

nannylondon

Apr 7, 2014
London
Thank you all for your words of support, David's struggle is over. He died very peacefully on Tuesday morning at 12.10. I was with him talking to him right to the end and have been in turmoil since and forgot to come here to share with you my loyal friends. My thoughts are now with all of you who are still dealing with this disease, take care and keep strong

So sorry Lilian I am thinking of you hugs x

geum123

May 20, 2009
I'm so very sorry Lilian.
I'm sure it will have been a comfort for David to have had you by his side.
Love Geum. xxx

Last edited:

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Very sad to read that Dave has died. I hope that he did so peacefully and with you with him until the end will be of comfort to you, but deeply painful to have lost him.

Thinking of you at this difficult time, wishing you continued strength for what lies ahead, and sending my deepest sympathy.

Loo x

Margee

Jun 2, 2015
Please accept my sincere condolences also Lillian. What a wonderful gift you gave to David. Try to take care of yourself now knowing that he slipped away peacefully. My heart is with you because I know what it feels like to lose a loved one. (((hug)))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MonkeyFeet