David's struggle is nearly over

flower1

Apr 12, 2013
I am so sorry for you watching this cruel disease. My mum is also at the end stage and to watch her suffering and having regular chest infections, antibiotics all the time plus numerous other medication is so hard. Just do not want to see her suffer. My thoughts are with you as I understand how hard this journey is. Take care xx

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Lilian, and flower1, the watching and waiting is so hard-sending you love and hope you are coping at this sad time.

Love

Lyn T XX

geum123

May 20, 2009
Thinking of you and wishing you strength Lilian.
I hope David drifts peacefully to the next step of his journey. xx

fizzie

Jul 20, 2011
Thinking of you at this extremely difficult time. I hope that he is peaceful and without pain and that you are able to spend time with him quietly remembering all the good times xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lilian&Dave

Dec 4, 2012
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Thank you all for your words of support, David's struggle is over. He died very peacefully on Tuesday morning at 12.10. I was with him talking to him right to the end and have been in turmoil since and forgot to come here to share with you my loyal friends. My thoughts are now with all of you who are still dealing with this disease, take care and keep strong

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry to read your news Lilian. I'm glad you were with David at the end. Wishing you strength in the days and weeks to come.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Oh Lilian-so very, very sad. Please take strength from Dave now being at peace-no more struggling. No more pain.

Love,

Lyn T XX