Dare I begin to hope for a double Yay! ?

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Mam was smashing when dad picked her up after tea yesterday! On top of breakfast and lunch, she'd also eaten all of her tea. And - get this - a musician visited the home yesterday, and mam was up singing and dancing!

Oh the relief ... Please let this be the answer, at least for now.

xx

Yay, Yay:D:D:):):):)

It's sounds and looks to be a really good solution. It must make your Dad feel so much better to think that he can cope knowing that he will get a decent break every week. Although your Mam can't express this I am sure she feels better for it too and she is never left for too long wondering when she will see your Dad or go back home again. I really hope for you all that this is the answer for now and that your Dad is beginning to benefit from the respite as well as Mam. Lovely newsxx

Last edited:

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
CG I loved reading this thread, for so long there seemed to be no answer to your dads need for rest, then this idea comes along and it works, it is wonderful for you that things are going right for your mum and dad, long may it last !!!,

Jeany xx

angecmc

Dec 25, 2012
hertfordshire
Really,really pleased for you CollegeGirl and your lovely Dad, who deserves this break, so glad it seems to be working out for you all xx

Ange

Anongirl

Aug 8, 2012
Just caught up with your news. Sooo glad it's going well, for all of you. Your dad can concentrate on himself a bit more now.

I love it when a plan comes together! :D:cool: