1. Expert Q&A: Protecting a person with dementia from financial abuse - Weds 26 June, 3:30-4:30 pm

Financial abuse can have serious consequences for a person with dementia. Find out how to protect a person with dementia from financial abuse.

Sam, our Knowledge Officer (Legal and Welfare Rights) is our expert on this topic. She will be here to answer your questions on Wednesday 26 June between 3:30 - 4:30 pm.

You can either post questions >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll answer as many as we can on the day.

1. danielle

danielle Registered User

Apr 9, 2005
    Connie I Think i may have posted this message twice if so, then i do apologise...
    I am not 100% familiar with computer or site yet....but getting there.

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts... I feel that at times i am so alone in dealing with Uncle Toms problems and then...
    I recieved your message and realised that we are all in the same boat so to speak
    I feel humbled that you found the time and patience to reply to my message especially as you are having issues and problems of your own...
    I t has made me look at my situation once again and realise that im not alone, and there are people out there who are in a worse situation than me.
    Many thanks
    Your kind words really do help
    Take care
    Danni x

2. Norman

Norman Registered User

Oct 9, 2003
    Birmingham Hades
    Danni
    don't feel humbled,you have no need too.
    Just feel wanted and not alone, because you are one of a big family, trying to support each other.
    We value your input,post whenever you feel the need
    Best Wishes
    Norman :)

3. connie

connie Registered User

Mar 7, 2004
    Frinton-on-Sea
    Hi Danni, trust Norman to put everything so clearly. Where would we all be without T,P. Love Connie